- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017EUR/USD's decline attempt was contained at 1.0494, above 1.0493 support and rebounded. Initial bias stays neutral this week first. On the upside, break of 1.0630 resistance will argue that pull back from 1.0828 is completed. Also, rise from 1.0339 could possibly be resuming. In that case, intraday bias will be
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017USD/JPY rebounded strongly last week but failed to take out 114.94 resistance. Initial bias stays neutral this week first. Overall outlook is unchanged. Choppy decline from 118.65 is seen as a correction. Break firm break of 114.94 will indicate that it's completed with a double bottom pattern (111.58, 111.68). In
- GBP/USD Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017GBP/USD dropped sharply to as low as 1.2213 last week before forming a temporary low there and recovered. Initial bias is neutral this week first. IN our view, consolidation pattern from 1.1946 should have completed with three waves to 1.2705 already. Hence, we'd expect consolidation pattern from 1.2213 to be
- USD/CHF Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017USD/CHF edged higher to 1.0145 last week but quickly lost momentum. Initial bias is neutral this week first. As long as 1.0008 minor support holds, further rise is mildly in favor in the pair. Above 1.0145 will target a test on 1.0342 key resistance. Based on neutral medium term outlook,
- AUD/USD Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017AUD/USD's sharp decline last week suggests that rebound form 0.7158 is completed at 0.7740 already. As the pair drew support from 55 day EMA and recovered, initial bias is neutral this week first. Nonetheless, further decline is expected as long as 0.7635 minor resistance holds. Break of 0.7542 and sustained
- USD/CAD Weekly Outlook March 4, 2017USD/CAD jumped to as high as 1.3446 last week and the development indicates completion of corrective fall from 1.3598 at 1.2968. As a temporary top is in place at 1.3436 with 4 hour MACD crossed below signal line, initial bias is neutral for some consolidations first. But downside of retreat
Welcome to Consult FX
Consult FX is an independent, provider of Forex consulting services. Our key area of interest is the Forex market. Our main and only duty is to introduce you to a regulated broker.
We provide unique professional skills, valuable perspectives to all our clientele. We assist you in locating the most suitable broker for your trading business.
We allocate the best, efficient, proficient and most importantly regulated broker; we make and seal the deal with the highest returns, the most competitive rebates and the lowest spreads to help you rise above.
Our organizational structure is based upon the highest possible security standards. Integrity, regulation and transparency of the financial brokers offered by Consult FX are the key components of our corporate policy.
We understand fully what being a part of this market means and we feel a responsibility towards our clients for having an impact on its quality and image. Keeping that in mind, we have striven from day one to make our customers fully aware of the components of the brokers’ products, the risk factors and the exact area of operations concerning their investments. Consultfx does not provide online services to clients.
In line with our philosophy, by closely cooperating with the world’s numerous leading brokers, our consultants can offer their full support when it comes to opening a brokerage account.
Trust, transparency and time management are the foundation of our business.
Disclaimer: Trading in forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) is highly speculative and involves a significant risk of loss. Such trading is not suitable for all investors so you must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading.